skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, June 03, 2011
Summer List 2011
Last
summer's list.
------------
Original image
source
.
1 comments:
Alison @ Hospitality Haven
said...
Sounds fabulous!
Friday, June 03, 2011
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Popular Posts
Crock-Pot Pizza
Today I am preparing an "old faithful" in terms of our family's most favourite meals. It goes a long way, so there's alway...
Peirogie Casserole
I'm going back to an "oldie but a goodie" and preparing this dish (quadrupled) for our church pot luck luncheon today. (Wasn...
My Creative Space
I'm happy to share a few pics of my creative space which doubles as the family computer room. Hubby made the shelf below almost 10 year...
Banana Cinnamon Cake with Homemade Buttercream Icing
We head out tomorrow for a 6 day RV trip a few hours north. Not wanting to leave behind a bunch of bananas, I decided to whip up a cake to ...
Chicken Casserole
I tripled this recipe, ready to give away as part of our meals ministry through church. We want to provide practical assistance to friends,...
Slow Cooker Monday: Minestrone Soup
This is entry #1 in my attempt to make a slow cooker meal every Monday in an effort to have a hot meal for my family on one of our busie...
15 Minute Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
Love this "feed me in a hurry" meal that even the kidlets enjoy. Surprisingly (based on the usual content of prepackaged sauce mix...
5 Ingredient Meat Pie
This recipe was passed on to me by my sister-in-law, Cheryl . A little info about Cheryl: Cheryl started dating my oldest brother when I w...
Paper Purses of Thanks
I made these little cuties as token gifts for the ladies who've attended our Women in the Word Bible Study during our 4 years of leader...
Cricut Project: Family Sign
Our front hallway coat shelf needed a little something decorative that would be suitable year-round, so I used my new Cricut and made this ...
Past Posts
About Us
(1)
Books
(11)
CFOT
(116)
Camping
(14)
Christmas
(32)
Crafty Stuff
(26)
Disney
(6)
Inspirational Art
(26)
Meal Plan
(12)
Ministry
(156)
Motherhood
(58)
Moving
(14)
Music
(10)
Parties
(7)
Personal Growth
(40)
Photography
(17)
Recipes
(34)
Summer List
(3)
Sunday
(16)
Update on Dad
(24)
Wordless Wednesday
(6)
We've Been Featured On
Kissed By a Frog
Pinterest
Under the Table and Dreaming
The Creative Party Place
Fingerprints On the Fridge
Follow this blog
Facebook
Tammy Butt-Sabourin
Create Your Badge
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Designed by
Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
1 comments:
Sounds fabulous!
Post a Comment